Hiring Department: Anesthesia
Job Type: Full Time
The Department of Anesthesiology at Tufts Medical Center and Tufts University School of Medicine seeks Anesthesiologist of all Academic Ranks.
Why join our team:
Our operating room and non-operating room volume continue as well as our presence and impact in other areas across the perioperative continuum. Tufts Medical Center provides exceptional care to a complex patient population in Boston.
Tufts Medical Center is an internationally respected academic medical center located in downtown Boston, adjacent to the Tufts University School of Medicine and a proud member of the Wellforce Healthcare System. The Medical Center is known for its basic, translational and clinical science research as well as its expertise in health policy. The Medical Center is in the top 10 percent of independent institutions receiving federal research funding. Our mission of advancing knowledge and training students to become future investigators drives us forward to quickly turn innovative research into pioneering care.
Join Tufts Medical Center Physician Organization in our mission to heal, to comfort, to teach, to learn and to seek knowledge to promote health and prevent disease.
How you’ll transform patient care:
- Gain experience working on specialized cases
- Deliver clinical anesthesia, intensive care and pain management services
- Provide services in our OR and PACU
- Gain valuable leadership skills by training and teaching our residents
- Grow as an anesthesiologist by working alongside our multiple subspecialty trained staff
- Contribute to a team culture dedicated to inclusivity, innovation, work life balance, collaboration
- Embrace one of our most fundamental values of active engagement within our communities, bringing the strength of academic and community care
- Join an organization built on collaborative practices and community
Who you are:
- Board certified in Anesthesiology
- Experience working in an operating room
- Passionate and interested in teaching and building a busy clinical practice
- Current medical license in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts preferred
- A team player who is excited to work cooperatively with a wide range of stakeholders and disciplines to champion world class patient satisfaction and support
- Publications and research experience is a plus
- Experience in a larger hospital setting is a plus
Why Tufts Medicine?
Transforming Medicine with Tufts: Tufts Medicine is elevating the careers of its physicians every day. Through our academic-based models, you’ll not only be evolving healthcare for your patients, but will consistently be provided the space to grow and learn. Tufts Medicine believes in promoting an inclusive culture, utilizing all the many strengths through the different backgrounds of our team members. Cultivate a career experience like no other, while being part of a network of individuals who truly care about collaboration, education, and innovation. Join the Tufts Medicine network and see how together, we can transform medicine and healthcare for Massachusetts.
Work, Live, and Grow: As an employee of Tufts Medical Center Physician Organization you will receive:
- Guaranteed Base Salary
- Substantive 401A retirement plan
- CME Funds and Time Away
- Generous Vacation and Holiday Policy
- Competitive pay & relocation
Location: Tufts Medical Center, the principal teaching hospital for Tufts University School of Medicine in Downtown Boston. Boston, MA
How to apply: You can apply for this position via the apply button located at the top of this listing.
Should you have any questions regarding the position or any complications submitting an application with us, please feel free to reach out to Ryan Scerra, Senior Physician Recruiter at Ryan.Scerra@tuftsmedicine.org
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Social Responsibility:?We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creative an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our patients. We warmly welcome all candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, and personality.