Tufts Children's Hospital
Hiring Department: Developmental Behavioral Pediatric
Job Type: Full Time
Tufts Medicine Pediatrics is looking for developmental behavioral pediatricians to see ambulatory patients at our medical center in Boston and at our other ambulatory locations. This is an academic position in our newly established Tufts Medicine Pediatrics Specialty Network. We have an affiliation with Tufts University School of Medicine, and work in collaboration Boston Children’s Hospital.
About the Division of Developmental Behavioral Pediatrics: We serve a culturally and linguistically diverse population in the Boston Area. The successful candidate will be comfortable in the evaluation and management of children with diverse disabilities, including ADHD, Autism, Disruptive Behavior Disorders, Intellectual Disability, Anxiety, learning disabilities, amongst others. We work closely with the Department of Child Psychiatry to deliver the best care to children with combined developmental and mental health conditions.
Who You Are:
- Board Certified/Eligible in Pediatrics
- Completed fellowship in Developmental Behavioral Pediatrics
- Board Certified/Eligible in Developmental Behavioral Pediatrics
- Passionate for teaching and eligible for academic appointment at Tufts University School of Medicine
- Interested in delivery care in both academic and community-based environments
- Knowledgeable in healthcare quality, resource management, outcomes improvement, patient safety, and positive patient experience
- Committed to network development, growth, operational efficiency and integration
How to apply:
You can submit an application via the apply button located at the top of the listing.
Should you have any questions regarding the position or any complications submitting an application with us, please feel free to reach out to Kaitlyn Buckley, Sr. Physician Recruiter, at email@example.com.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Social Responsibility: We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creative an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our patients. We warmly welcome all candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, and personality.