Circle Health - Lowell General Hospital
Hiring Department: Psychiatry
Job Type: Full Time
Lowell General Hospital based in Lowell, Massachusetts, is seeking Emergency Medicine Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners to join the team. We aim to provide proactive treatment to those who present to the Emergency Department so we can then discharge them to the best setting that meets their long-term mental health needs.
Why Join Our Team:
- Innovative model to provide patients in crisis quick care, in a safe setting
- Strong support staff teams with RN’s, Mental Health Technicians, Security and Behavioral Health Clinicians
- Fast-paced Emergency Department in a region with unique patient population
- Evening and Night hours available in both a part time, full time, weekend and weekday capacity
We encourage you to apply if:
- Graduate of an accredited and/or approved nurse practitioner program
- Possess a current license, or eligible for a license, as a Nurse Practitioner in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- You are Impact driven and looking to grow within your career
- You are eager to collaborate with innovative and mission driven providers
- You are dedicated to patient recovery and family support
- You have a passion for helping those who suffer mental illness through innovative, respectful, empowering and compassionate care
The American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) honored Lowell General Hospital with Magnet Recognition for excellence in nursing care with our 3rd designation achieved in August 2020. The Magnet Recognition Program recognizes healthcare organizations that are dedicated to nursing excellence, professionalism and patient-focused care. It is the highest level of recognition an organization can receive for providing the very best quality in patient care. Only 2% of hospitals have attained a 3rd Magnet designation.
Why Tufts Medicine:
Circle Health and Lowell General Hospital are proud member of Tufts Medicine. Tufts Medicine brings together providers and organizations with a shared vision of high-quality care delivered in the setting that serves our patients best. Together, Tufts Medicine brings together exceptional, value-driven providers who are setting a new standard for health care in Massachusetts. Our distributed academic model and highly inclusive culture promotes an evolving health system while providing frictionless care to our patients. Simply stated, Tufts Medicine takes pride in providing the tools and technology it takes for our care teams to provide an unmatched experience.
How to apply: You can submit an application via the apply button located at the top of the listing.
Should you have any questions regarding the position or any complications submitting an application with us, please feel free to reach out to Kathryn Kull, Senior Provider Recruiter at Kathryn.email@example.com
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Social Responsibility: We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creative an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our patients. We warmly welcome all candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, and personality.