Circle Health - Lowell General Hospital
Hiring Department: Family Medicine
Job Type: Full Time
Tewksbury Family Health is seeking a Family Medicine Physician to join our team caring for patients of all ages in our outpatient office in Tewksbury, MA.
Why join our team:
Collaborative. Community minded. Committed to you.
Tewksbury Family Health aims to provide the highest quality medical care for you and your family. Our goal is to build and cultivate a quality patient-provider relationship. We strive to listen to the needs of our patients, educating and providing a safe and confidential setting for any and all of your concerns. We focus on preventative medicine and health maintenance by providing wellness exams, routine and sports physicals, and outpatient education for patients of all ages. At Tewksbury Family Health, we help our patients share in the responsibility of exercising good health practices for themselves and their families.
We are proud to be affiliated with Lowell General Hospital. Our patients can seek hospital services at both the Main Campus and the Saints Campus.
Circle Health is an integrated healthcare delivery system composed of Lowell General Hospital – the region’s premier medical center for complex care – plus Lowell Community Health Center, Circle Home, and our growing team of local providers.
How you’ll transform patient care:
- Develop longitudinal relationships with your patients
- Grow as a clinician as you learn from new colleagues
- Join and contribute to a work environment that is flexible and in-tune with the desires of a modern workforce that values work/life balance
- Work cross-functionally with various members of our community and stake holders
- Embrace one of our most fundamental values of active engagement within our communities, bringing the strength of academic and community care
Who you are:
- BC/BE in Family Medicine
- Current medical license in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts is preferred
- A team player who is excited to work cooperatively with a wide range of stakeholders and disciplines to champions world class patient satisfaction and support
Location: Tewksbury Family Health, 1574 Main Street, Tewksbury, MA 01876
How to apply: You can submit an application via the apply button located at the top of the listing. Should you have any questions please feel free to reach out to Michael Martin, Senior Physician Recruiter, at email@example.com.
Work, Live, and Grow: We strive to maintain an inclusive work environment for all our employees. We offer a competitive salary with competitive benefits including health, dental, and vision insurance, and more.
- Guaranteed base salary
- Signing bonus opportunity
- Productivity-based incentive starting in second year
- 403b retirement plan with employer matching contribution
- Direct relocation assistance
- Generous PTO (4 weeks of vacation time) and CME (1 week/$3k annual allowance)
- Reimbursement for professional expenses
Why Tufts Medicine: At Tufts Medicine, we bring together exceptional, value-driven providers who are setting a new standard for health care in Massachusetts. Our distributed academic model and highly inclusive culture promotes an evolving health system while providing frictionless care to our patients. Simply stated, Tufts Medicine takes pride in providing the tools and technology it takes for our care teams to provide an unmatched experience.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Social Responsibility: We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creative an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our patients. We warmly welcome all candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, and personality.