Circle Health - Lowell General Hospital
Hiring Department: Family Medicine
Job Type: Full Time
Tewksbury Family Health is currently seeking a Family Nurse Practitioner to join our team caring for patients of all ages in our outpatient office in Tewksbury, MA.
Why join our team:
Collaborative. Community minded. Committed to you.
Tewksbury Family Health aims to provide the highest quality medical care for you and your family. Our goal is to build and cultivate a quality patient-provider relationship. We strive to listen to the needs of our patients, educating and providing a safe and confidential setting for any and all of your concerns. We focus on preventative medicine and health maintenance by providing wellness exams, routine and sports physicals, and outpatient education for patients of all ages.
At Tewksbury Family Health, we help our patients share in the responsibility of exercising good health practices for themselves and their families.
We are proud to be affiliated with Lowell General Hospital. Our patients can seek hospital services at both the Main Campus and the Saints Campus.
How you’ll transform patient care:
- You’ll develop longitudinal relationships with your patients
- You’ll meet your patient’s needs with same day or routinely scheduled appointments
- You’ll be a valuable member of the care team alongside physician, medical assistant and LPN colleagues
- You’ll be proactive in your care approach with preventative medicine and population health
- You’ll grow as a clinician as you learn from new colleagues
- You’ll join and contribute to a work environment that is flexible and in-tune with the desires of a modern workforce that values work/life balance
- You’ll work cross-functionally with various members of our community and stake holders
- You’ll embrace one of our most fundamental values of active engagement within our communities, bringing the strength of academic and community care
- You’ll join an organization built on collaborative practices and community
Who you are:
- Passionate about caring for a diverse population of all ages
- Graduate of an accredited and/or approved nurse practitioner program
- Current license as a Registered Nurse and Nurse Practitioner in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- Current certification in CPR required
- Requires a minimum of 1 to 2 years’ experience in Primary Care as a Nurse Practitioner
- A team player who is excited to work cooperatively with a wide range of stakeholders and disciplines to champions world class patient satisfaction and support
Location: Tewksbury Family Health, 1574 Main Street, Tewksbury, MA 01876
How to apply: You can submit an application via the apply button located at the top of the listing. Should you have any questions please feel free to reach out to Ian McCarthy, Senior Provider Recruiter, at Ian.McCarthy@tuftsmedicine.org.
Work, Live, and Grow: We strive to maintain an inclusive work environment for all our employees. We offer a competitive salary with competitive benefits including health, dental, and vision insurance, and more.
- Guaranteed base salary
- 403b retirement plan with employer matching contribution
- Generous PTO and CME
- Reimbursement for professional expenses
Why Tufts Medicine:
Transforming medicine and elevating patient care is at the core of everything we do at Tufts Medicine. Our clinical staff is comprised of dedicated medical professionals, looking to make a difference in the communities they serve. We want our patients to feel at ease knowing they aren’t just a case or a number, but a valued member of the Tufts Medicine family. Together we’re helping those in need, through comprehensive care that every community deserves. Come be a part of the Tufts Medicine family transcending healthcare for all.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Social Responsibility:
We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creative an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our patients. We warmly welcome all candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, and personality.