Tufts Department of Medicine
Hiring Department: Hem/Onc
Job Type: Full Time
Lowell General Hospital is seeking a Medical Oncologist to join Cancer Care Associates, a world-renowned team of specialists offering collaborative, compassionate care for the community in Lowell, Massachusetts. This opportunity strategically supports a long term transition plan to provide care for a well-established panel in solid tumor with minimal hematology oversight.
Why Join Our Team:
Comprehensive Community Cancer Center program, maintaining Commission on Cancer Accreditation, ACR Accreditation, NAPBC Accreditation. Provide full spectrum of oncology support services to care for our patients throughout their journey.
- Collegiate, mid-sized group that supports both autonomy and collaboration
- Strong support staff with dedicated care teams to include clinical nursing teams and APP
- Outpatient schedule program with reliable scheduling
- Robust new-hire training and onboarding module with strong administrative support
- Onsite clinical research opportunities
- Well-designed patient scheduling to provide the optimal care experience to patients and their families
- Established interdisciplinary programs to include tumor boards, on site radiation oncology and a large infusion center suite
- Collaboration / partnership with academic medical center as part of Tufts Medicine
- Specialty Multidisciplinary tumor boards
- Breast Center of Excellence with robust Breast Program
Collaborative. Community minded. Committed to you.
For patients, we promise to deliver Complete connected care – a seamless, coordinated, and personal experience throughout the continuum of care. For physicians, it means offering the support and resources you need to meet that promise. We empower you to deliver optimal care and innovative programs focused on the needs of your patients and designed to promote healthier living in our communities.
How you’ll transform patient care:
- You’ll provide direct patient care to our communities
- You’ll be empowered to deliver optimal care and innovate programs focused on the needs of your patients and designed to promote healthier living in our communities
- You’ll work alongside other passionate advanced practitioners and physicians
- You’ll grow as a clinician as you learn from new colleagues on our cohesive team
- You’ll provide service and people-focused support to meet the needs of scheduled and/or walk in patients
- You’ll join and contribute to a work environment that
- is flexible and in-tune with the desires of a modern workforce that values work/life balance
- You’ll work cross-functionally with various members of our community and stake holders
- You’ll join an organization built on collaborative practices and community
Who you are:
- BE/BC Hematology Oncology
- Current license in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts preferred
- Current certification in CPR required
How to apply: You can submit an application via the apply button located at the top of the listing.
Should you have any questions regarding the position or any complications submitting an application with us, please feel free to reach out to Jillian Greenberg, Senior Provider Recruiter, at Jillian.Greenberg@tuftsmedicine.org.
Work, Live, and Grow: We strive to maintain an inclusive work environment for all our employees. We offer a competitive salary with competitive benefits including health, dental, and vision insurance, and more.
- Guaranteed base salary
- Signing bonus opportunity
- Reimbursement stipend of up to $3,000 to cover Professional and CME expenses, required memberships and dues, and licensure fees per contract year
- Productivity-based incentive starting in second year
- 403b retirement plan with employer matching contribution
- Relocation assistance bonus available per IRS regulations
- Generous PTO (4 weeks of vacation time) and CME (1 week of CME time) per contract year
- In-House Pharmacy
- Loan Repayment
- Employee Assistance Program
- Accident Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Backup Dependent Care
- Credit Union
- Auto and Homeowner’s Insurance
Why Tufts Medicine:
At Tufts Medicine, we bring together exceptional, value-driven providers who are setting a new standard for health care in Massachusetts. Our distributed academic model and highly inclusive culture promotes an evolving health system while providing frictionless care to our patients. Simply stated, Tufts Medicine takes pride in providing the tools and technology it takes for our care teams to provide an unmatched experience.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Social Responsibility: We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creative an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our patients. We warmly welcome all candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, and personality.