Tufts Medical Center Physicians Organization
Hiring Department: General Pediatrics
Job Type: Full Time
Tufts Medical Center is looking for general pediatricians to see ambulatory patients in one of the Tufts ambulatory locations. This position will teach TUSM students and be part of a larger academic milieu in collaboration with Tufts University School of Medicine and Boston Children’s Hospital as the inpatient hospital.
Boston Children’s Network Specialty Physician Foundation is an affiliate of Boston Children’s Hospital and employs physicians in a variety of specialties working in certain BCH network sites. Pursuant to the Collaboration between Boston Children’s Hospital and Tufts Medical Center, Boston Children’s Network Specialty Physician Foundation provides pediatricians to Tufts Medicine to staff its NICU and ambulatory clinics in Boston and its network of community-based services. This General Pediatrician role will be primarily located at Tufts Medical Center.
How you’ll transform patient care:
- The candidate should be comfortable managing the care of medically complex patients and providing care for all general pediatric needs.
- All division faculty members are involved in the teaching of residents and medical students.
Who You Are:
- Board Certified in Pediatrics
- Passionate for teaching and eligible for academic appointment at Tufts University School of Medicine
- Interested in delivery care in both academic and community-based environments
- Knowledgeable in healthcare quality, resource management, outcomes improvement, patient safety, and positive patient experience
- Committed to network development, growth, operational efficiency and integration
Work, Live, and Grow: We offer a career path enriched by clinical, education, and academic opportunities with collegial division members, while focusing on work-life balance.
Location: Tufts Medical Center
How to apply: You can submit an application via the apply button located at the top of the listing.
Should you have any questions regarding the position or any complications submitting an application with us, please feel free to reach out to Kaitlyn Buckley, Sr. Physician Recruiter, at email@example.com.
About Tufts Medicine: Tufts Medical Center is a proud member of Tufts Medicine. Tufts Medicine brings together providers and organizations with a shared vision of high-quality care delivered in the setting that serves our patients best. Together, Tufts Medicine brings together the strength of both academic medicine and community care.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Social Responsibility: We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creative an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our patients. We warmly welcome all candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, and personality.