Tufts Psychiatry Department
Hiring Department: Psychiatry
Job Type: Full Time
Tufts Medical Center is seeking an Adult Psychiatrist to provide inpatient services at The Doctor Solomon Carter Fuller Mental Health Center in Boston, Massachusetts.
Tufts Medical Center is an internationally-respected academic medical center – a teaching hospital where we pride ourselves not only in the sophistication of the care we provide but the compassionate way in which we provide it. As a people centered organization we aim to develop your career in the path you wish to proceed.
Why Join Our Team:
- No required call component providing a reliable schedule
- Dedicated leadership team that advocates for both patients and staff
- Meaningful practice opportunity where the care you give truly changes transforms lives
- Ability to teach both medical students and trainees
- Research interests supported but not required
- Practice type flexibility (Inpatient and outpatient if desired)
- Robust staff model with nursing, APP and Psychologist support
Who you are:
· Possess an MD, or equivalent, and eligible to obtain a medical license in the State of Massachusetts
· BC/BE in Psychiatry
· Excellent communication skills to interact with clinicians, administrators, and department staff
Work, Live, and Grow: As an employee of Tufts Medical Center Physician Organization you will receive:
- Guaranteed Base Salary
- Substantive 401A retirement plan
- CME Funds and Time Away
- Generous Vacation and Holiday Policy
How to apply:
You can submit an application via the apply button located at the top of the listing.
Should you have any questions regarding the position or any complications submitting an application with us, please feel free to reach out to Kathryn Kull, Senior Provider Recruiter, at Kathryn.email@example.com.
Why Tufts Medicine:
Tufts Medical Center is a proud member of Tufts Medicine. Tufts Medicine brings together providers and organizations with a shared vision of high-quality care delivered in the setting that serves our patients best. Together, Tufts Medicine brings together the strength of both academic medicine and community care.
To protect patients, physicians, staff, visitors, and the community from the COVID-19 infection, vaccination for COVID-19 is mandatory for employment unless an exemption is granted for medical or religious reasons.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Social Responsibility: We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creative an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our patients. We warmly welcome all candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, and personality.