Melrose Wakefield Healthcare
Hiring Department: Critical Care Medicine
Job Type: Full Time
Our Intensive Care Unit at MelroseWakefield Hospital is seeking a Nurse Practitioner to join our team caring for patients of all ages in Melrose, MA.
Why join our team:
- A well supported and respected team with a robust number of experienced fellow advanced practice providers
- Working alongside Attending physicians from Tufts Medical Center
- A fast-paced ICU specializing in high acuity patients
- Exposure to patients with different cardiac, surgical, and medical diagnoses
Collaborative. Community minded. Committed to you.
How you’ll transform patient care:
- You’ll be a valuable member of the care team alongside physician, Nurse Practitioner, and Physician Assistant colleagues
- You’ll grow as a clinician as you learn from new colleagues
- You’ll join and contribute to a work environment that is flexible and in-tune with the desires of a modern workforce that values work/life balance
- You’ll embrace one of our most fundamental values of active engagement within our communities, bringing the strength of academic and community care
- You’ll join an organization built on collaborative practices and community
Who you are:
- Ability to work 36 hours weekly, 12 hour overnight shifts and rotate through weekends and holidays. Part time and per diem positions also available
- Passionate about caring for a diverse population of all ages
- Graduate of an accredited and/or approved Nurse Practitioner program
- Current license as a Registered Nurse and Nurse Practitioner in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- Current certification in CPR required
- Requires a minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in Critical Care as a Nurse Practitioner; would consider new graduates with strong ICU background
- A team player who is excited to work cooperatively with a wide range of stakeholders and disciplines to champions world class patient satisfaction and support
Location: MelroseWakefield Hospital, 585 Lebanon Street, Melrose, MA 02176
How to apply: You can submit an application via the apply button located at the top of the listing.
Should you have any questions regarding the position or any complications submitting an application with us, please feel free to reach out to Ian McCarthy, Senior Provider Recruiter, at Ian.McCarthy@tuftsmedicine.org.
Work, Live, and Grow: We strive to maintain an inclusive work environment for all our employees. We offer a competitive salary with competitive benefits including health, dental, and vision insurance, and more.
- Guaranteed base salary
- 403b retirement plan with employer matching contribution
- Generous PTO and CME
- Reimbursement for professional expenses
Why Tufts Medicine:
At Tufts Medicine, we bring together exceptional, value-driven providers who are setting a new standard for health care in Massachusetts. Our distributed academic model and highly inclusive culture promotes an evolving health system while providing frictionless care to our patients. Simply stated, Tufts Medicine takes pride in providing the tools and technology it takes for our care teams to provide an unmatched experience.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Social Responsibility: We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creative an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our patients. We warmly welcome all candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, and personality.