Hiring Department: Dermatology
Job Type: Full Time
Tufts Medical Center in Boston, Massachusetts is seeking Medical Dermatologists to join our growing Department of Dermatology.
If you have unwavering dedication to patient care, enjoy a highly collegial team environment, interested in academics and teaching, and are looking to do make an impact, we encourage you to apply!
Why join our team:
Our internationally recognized Dermatology Department is at the forefront of subspecialty care for patients coping with diseases of the skin.
We believe growth, engagement, and mentoring are the secret sauce to fostering an inclusive work experience. Our Chair is personally invested in maintaining our team culture through providing hands on support, professional development, and leadership opportunities across the team. We are intentional in our support model by utilizing innovative strategies in our infrastructure, workflow, and operations. We believe that it is critical that we continue to reflect and redesign the way we deliver care. This innovative and inclusive model allows us to focus on what we truly love — making an impact and providing the best level of care for our patients.
Our team includes clinical experts in a variety of areas such as psoriasis, atopic dermatitis and eczema, derm-rheum disorders, immunobullous disease, skin cancer, contact dermatitis, hidradenitis suppurativa, vitiligo, hair loss, and laser and cosmetics. We also have one of the top dermatology clinical trials sites in the country helping develop novel treatments.
How you’ll transform patient care:
- Develop longitudinal relationships with your patients
- Stay at the forefront of new and investigational therapies such as biologic medications, intravenous infusion and phototherapy, and minimally invasive surgical and cosmetic procedures
- Grow as a dermatologist as you learn from new colleagues through mentorship and professional development opportunities
- Hone your leadership skills through opportunities in driving critical change & process improvements and leading a team of clinical support staff
- Provide service and people-focused support to meet the needs of your patients
- Contribute to an inclusive work environment that allows you to work at the top of your license while doing impactful work
- Work cross-functionally with various members of our community and stake holders
- Embrace one of our most fundamental values of active engagement within our communities, bringing the strength of academic and community care
- Join an organization built on collaborative practices and community
Who you are:
- BE/BC in medical dermatology
- Completed a dermatology residency
- Passion for teaching clinical care and scholarship
- A team player who is excited to work cooperatively with a wide range of stakeholders and disciplines to champions world class patient satisfaction and support
- A lifelong learner who prides themselves on delivering innovative patient-centered care
Work, Live, and Grow: As an employee of Tufts Medical Center Physician Organization, you will receive:
- Guaranteed Base Salary
- Academic Appointment through Tufts University School of Medicine
- Substantive 401A retirement plan
- CME Funds and Time Away
- Generous Vacation and Holiday Policy
Location: This opportunity will include shifts at our downtown Tufts Medical Center location and other affiliated satellite locations.
How to apply: You can apply for this position via the apply button at the top of the listing.
Please feel free to reach out to Ryan Scerra, Sr. Provider Recruiter at email@example.com should you have any questions regarding the position.
Why Tufts Medicine: Tufts Medicine is elevating the careers of its physicians every day. Through our academic-based models, you’ll not only be evolving healthcare for your patients, but will consistently be provided the space to grow and learn. Tufts Medicine believes in promoting an inclusive culture, utilizing all the many strengths through the different backgrounds of our team members. Cultivate a career experience like no other, while being part of a network of individuals who truly care about collaboration, education, and innovation. Join the Tufts Medicine network and see how together, we can transform medicine and healthcare for Massachusetts.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Social Responsibility: We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creative an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome all candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, and personality.