Circle Health - Lowell General Hospital
Hiring Department: Psychiatry
Job Type: Full Time
Medical Director of Psychiatry- Tufts Medicine/Lowell General Hospital
Flexible schedule: half-time to full-time
Tufts Medicine-affiliated Lowell General Hospital is seeking a Medical Director of Psychiatry to oversee consult/liaison and emergency psychiatric care in our two hospital campuses in Lowell Massachusetts.
- Provide clinical and administrative leadership for psychiatric services in two general hospital campuses in Lowell, MA, 35 miles north of Boston
- Both direct clinical services and supervision of psychiatric nurse practitioners
- Responsible for clinical oversight of our newly-built, state-of-the-art psychiatric emergency department, the first EMPATH unit in New England
- Responsible for maintaining excellence in our consult/liaison service
- Tufts Medical School academic appointment available
- Participate in teaching opportunities to train Tufts medical students and psychiatry residents
- Flexible work schedule with possibility of half-time work and some remote opportunity as well
How to apply:
You may submit an application via the apply button located at the top of the listing. Please be sure to include a CV and cover letter with your application. Should you have any questions regarding the position or any complications submitting an application with us, please feel free to reach out to Kathryn Kull, Senior Provider Recruiter at Kathryn.Kull@tuftsmedicine.org
Why Tufts Medicine:
Lowell General Hospital is a member of Circle Health and a proud member of Tufts Medicine. Tufts Medicine brings together providers and organizations with a shared vision of high-quality care delivered in the setting that serves our patients best. Together, Tufts Medicine brings together exceptional, value-driven providers who are setting a new standard for health care in Massachusetts. Our distributed academic model and highly inclusive culture promotes an evolving health system while providing frictionless care to our patients. Simply stated, Tufts Medicine takes pride in providing the tools and technology it takes for our care teams to provide an unmatched experience.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Social Responsibility: We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creative an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our patients. We warmly welcome all candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, and personality.