Tufts Medical Center Physicians Organization
Hiring Department: Internal Medicine
Job Type: Full Time
Tufts Medical Center is seeking a site Medical Director to oversee our primary care practices in Wellesley and Framingham, Massachusetts. We are seeking a tenured primary care physician with the acumen to lead our practices to continued success.
Why join our team?
Tufts Medical Center is an internationally-respected academic medical center – a teaching hospital where we pride ourselves not only in the sophistication of the care we provide but the compassionate way in which we provide it. We care for all patients from the tiniest newborns at our full-service pediatric hospital, Floating Hospital for Children to centenarians in our specialized Geriatrics clinic.
Join Tufts Medical Center Physician Organization in our mission to heal, to comfort, to teach, to learn and to seek knowledge to promote health and prevent disease.
How you’ll transform patient care:
- You’ll manage day to day operations, clinical practice oversight, and staff engagement
- You’ll focus on patient care and develop longitudinal relationships with your patients
- You’ll drive quality-based goals for your team
- You’ll provide service- and people-focused support to meet the needs of patients, providers management and staff
- You’ll manage practice relationships with regional Specialists to keep care local and ensure that care referred to Specialists is high quality and effective
- You’ll work cross-functionally with executive level leadership to provide direction in the implementation of business and medical strategies, organizational initiatives, and priorities
- You’ll effectively manage, facilitate, and communicate organizational change
- You’ll ensure clinical functions foster the organization’s desired culture of service excellence, accountability and achieves established business goals
- You’ll partner with the Provider Recruitment and Retention team and leadership to design and implement retention programs to ensure the availability of a qualified workforce including temporary provider staffing
- You’ll embrace one of our most fundamental values of active engagement within our communities, bringing the strength of academic and community care
- You’ll join an organization built on collaborative practices and community
Who you are:
- Tenured primary care physician with the acumen to lead our practices to continued success and a passion for patient care
- Adaptable and excited to manage competing demands, changes in work environments, and problem solving
- Dedicated and passionate to focus on leading a dynamic team of primary care physicians and nurse practitioners
- Bring an entrepreneurial spirit to your leadership approach
- A team player who is excited to work cooperatively with a wide range of stakeholders and disciplines to champion world class patient satisfaction and support
Work, Live, and Grow:
As an employee of Tufts Medical Center Physician Organization, you will receive:
- Guaranteed Base Salary
- Academic Appointment through Tufts University School of Medicine
- Substantive 401A retirement plan
- CME Funds and Time Away
- Generous Vacation and Holiday Policy
- Robust Benefits Package
Location: Tufts Medical Center primary care practices in Wellesley and Framingham, Massachusetts
How to apply: You can apply for this position via the apply button located at the top of this listing.
Should you have any questions regarding the position or any complications submitting an application with us, please feel free to reach out to Michael Martin, Senior Provider Recruiter at Michael.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why Tufts Medicine:
Tufts Medical Center is a proud member of Tufts Medicine. Tufts Medicine brings together providers and organizations with a shared vision of high-quality care delivered in the setting that serves our patients best. Together, Tufts Medicine brings together the strength of both academic medicine and community care.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Social Responsibility: We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creative an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome all candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, and personality.