Tufts Department of Medicine
Hiring Department: OB/GYN
Job Type: Full Time
Tufts Medicine is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible OB/GYN to join our academic Hospitalist team.
Why join our team:
Our clinical obstetric and gynecologic team includes dedicated physicians, subspecialist support and maternity nurses. This is a highly collegial and dynamic group of providers, with a focus on delivering the highest quality of care. We are a three hospital system with nearly 5000 deliveries annually. We have a tertiary care labor and delivery as well as pregnancy care in the community. All units have special care nurseries, lactation services, labor pain management and maternal fetal medicine services. We are looking for additional OB Hospitalists to support a robust team of OB/GYNs who also cover the hospitals 24-7.
This clinician will provide obstetrical and gynecological care 24 hours per day, 7 days per week primarily on Labor and Delivery although Emergency Room admissions or gynecology consults may also be requested. The physician will also participate in programs and initiatives that improve the quality of care and assist with the education mission of Tufts University School of Medicine. The physician will be Tufts University School of Medicine faculty (rank commensurate with experience) and will teach and mentor residents and medical students on Labor & Delivery.
How you’ll transform patient care:
- You’ll teach the next generation of obstetrician/gynecologists how to practice in the hospital setting.
- You’ll join a well-established, growing OB/GYN department
- You’ll provide mostly obstetrics care with emergency and consultative gynecology care to our multicultural population at Lowell General Hospital and/or Tufts Medical Center.
- You’ll be a valuable member of the care team alongside physician colleagues and nurses
Who you are:
- Board certified or board eligible in OB/GYN
- Excellent clinical and surgical skills
- Passionate about teaching and mentoring OB/GYN residents and Tufts Medical Students.
- Interested in working with a diverse patient population
- A team player who is excited to work cooperatively with a wide range of stakeholders and disciplines to champion world class patient satisfaction and support
- Eligible for or current medical license in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts
Work, Live, and Grow: As an employee of Tufts Medical Center Physician Organization you will receive:
- Flexible work schedule for a work-life balance
- Competitive compensation with a comprehensive benefits package to include a generous employer contribution.
How to apply: You can submit an application via the apply button located at the top of the listing. Please be sure to include a confidential CV and cover letter with your application. Should you have any questions regarding the position or any complications submitting an application with us, please feel free to reach out to Jillian Greenberg, Physician Recruitment, at email@example.com.
Why Tufts Medicine:
At Tufts Medicine, we bring together exceptional, value-driven providers who are setting a new standard for health care in Massachusetts. Our distributed academic model and highly inclusive culture promotes an evolving health system while providing frictionless care to our patients. Simply stated, Tufts Medicine takes pride in providing the tools and technology it takes for our care teams to provide an unmatched experience.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Social Responsibility: We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creative an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome all candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, and personality.