Tufts Medicine Lowell General Hospital
Hiring Department: OB/GYN
Job Type: Full Time
Tufts Medicine Lowell General Hospital OB/GYN is seeking a BE/BC OB/GYN to join our OB/GYN group with practices located in North Chelmsford, Dracut, and Westford.
Why join our team:
Collaborative. Community minded. Committed to you.
We believe collaboration, innovation, and continued education are the secret sauce to fostering our inclusive work environment. We provide access to top tier technology such as the X1 Davinci Robotic system to ensure our team has all the resources needed to provide the high-quality care. We’re a group of lifelong learners who pride themselves on staying at the forefront of cutting-edge industry trends, evidence-based medicine, and best practices.
We are dedicated to providing the highest quality care available to our patients while allowing them to stay close to home in their community. As the premier OBGYN group in the Greater Lowell Area, our very large provider team offers a full range of obstetrical and gynecological services. We provide exceptional medical care from the first exam to childbirth, through menopause, and everything in-between.
How you’ll transform patient care:
- You’ll participate in an attractive call schedule of 1:9 (24-hour shifts)
- You’ll develop longitudinal relationships with your patients
- You’ll be a valuable member of the care team alongside physician colleagues, OB Hospitalist, Nurse Practitioners, Certified Nurse Mid Wives, and extensive ancillary staff
- You’ll grow as a physician as you learn from new colleagues
- You’ll provide service and people-focused support to your patients
- You’ll join and contribute to a work environment that is flexible and in-tune with the desires of a modern workforce that values work/life balance
- You’ll work cross-functionally with various members of our community and stakeholders
- You’ll embrace one of our most fundamental values of active engagement within our communities, bringing the strength of academic and community care
- You’ll join an organization built on collaborative practices and community
Who you are:
- Board certified or eligible in OB/GYN
- Residency in OB/GYN
- A team player who is excited to work cooperatively with a wide range of stakeholders and disciplines to champions world class patient satisfaction and support
- Experience in robotics is a plus
- Experience supporting a community-based outpatient practice in MA is a plus
- Experience in Urogynecology is a plus
- Current medical license in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts is preferred
Location: Multiple practices including 10 Research Place and 20 Research Place in North Chelmsford, MA; 9 Loon Hill Road in Dracut, MA, and 198 Littleton Road in Westford, MA
To protect patients, physicians, staff, visitors, and the community from the COVID-19 infection, vaccination for COVID-19 is mandatory for employment unless an exemption is granted for medical or religious reasons.
Why Tufts Medicine?
Lowell General Hospital is a proud member of Tufts Medicine. Tufts Medicine believes in providing unparalleled healthcare for the Commonwealth community. Through our integrated network of physicians, we are able to give our patients optimal care in the comfort of their hometowns, without unnecessary travel. Attainable, accessible, and amazing services provided to our patients by our team of dedicated healthcare professionals. Be a part of not just a network of providers but a community that cares for our patients at the highest levels. Come see the difference we’re making at Tufts Medicine for our neighbors and each other.
How to apply: You can submit an application via the apply button located at the top of the listing.
Should you have any questions regarding the position or any complications submitting an application with us, please feel free to reach out to Jillian Greenberg, Sr. Provider Recruiter, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Work, Live, and Grow: We strive to maintain an inclusive work environment for all our employees. We offer a competitive salary with competitive benefits including health, dental, and vision insurance, and more.
- In-House Pharmacy
- Loan Repayment
- Employee Assistance Program
- Accident Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Backup Dependent Care
- Credit Union
- Auto and Homeowner’s Insurance
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Social Responsibility: We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creative an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our patients. We warmly welcome all candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, and personality.