Tufts Psychiatry Department
Hiring Department: Psychiatry
Job Type: Full Time
Tufts Medical Center is seeking an Adult Psychiatrist to join our expanding team of collaborative physicians. Reporting to the Vice Chair of Adult Services, you will see patients with various degrees of mental illnesses in our Community Outpatient Psychiatry Clinic. An academic appointment with Tufts University School of Medicine will be commensurate with experience and academic track record.
Why join our team?
Our behavioral health teams are collegial team-based environments with expertise in the care of mental health patients and their families in inpatient, outpatient, addiction care. We offer opportunities across the full spectrum of Psychiatric mental health care to comprehensively take care of our patients and their family’s needs.
Join Tufts Medical Center Physician Organization in our mission to heal, to comfort, to teach, to learn and to seek knowledge to promote health and prevent disease.
How you’ll transform patient care:
- Be part of a multidisciplinary team and outpatient clinic at Tufts Medical Center consisting of 16 Residents, 2 Social Workers, 2 Psychologists, 3 Nurse Practitioners as well as multiple Attendings participating in outpatient care
- Have the opportunity to perform patient care cross-functionally with other disciplines to elevate their level of treatment
- As a member of the core faculty you will participate in the teaching of residents in your area of clinical expertise and interests
- Will have the ability and flexibility to grow your career in particular areas of interests
Who you are:
- Mission driven
- Have an enjoyment for teaching and supporting the development of colleagues
- Passionate about caring for a diverse population of all ages
- Have interest or experience in community psychiatry
- A team player who is excited to work cooperatively with a wide range of stakeholders and disciplines to champion world class patient satisfaction and support
- Possess an MD (or equivalent), and eligible to obtain a medical license in the State of Massachusetts
- BC/BE in Psychiatry
Work, Live, and Grow: As an employee of Tufts Medical Center Physician Organization you will receive:
- Guaranteed Base Salary
- Substantive 401A retirement plan
- CME Funds and Time Away
- Generous Vacation and Holiday Policy
Location: Tufts Medical Center, the principal teaching hospital for Tufts University School of Medicine in Downtown Boston.
How to apply:
You can submit an application via the apply button located at the top of the listing.
Should you have any questions regarding the position or any complications submitting an application with us, please feel free to reach out to Kathryn Kull, Senior Provider Recruiter, at Kathryn.Kull@tuftsmedicine.org.
Why Tufts Medicine:
Tufts Medical Center is a proud member of Tufts Medicine. Tufts Medicine brings together providers and organizations with a shared vision of high-quality care delivered in the setting that serves our patients best. Together, Tufts Medicine brings together the strength of both academic medicine and community care.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Social Responsibility: We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creative an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our patients. We warmly welcome all candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, and personality.