Tufts Psychiatry Department
Hiring Department: Psychiatry
Job Type: Full Time
The Psychiatry team at Tufts Medical Center Community Care is looking for an Outpatient Psychiatrist to care for patients with various degrees of mental illnesses in our Outpatient Psychiatry Clinic in Medford, MA.
Why join our team?
Our behavioral health teams are collegial team-based environments with expertise in the care of mental health patients and their families in inpatient and outpatient care. We offer opportunities across the full spectrum of Psychiatric mental health care to comprehensively take care of our patients and their family’s needs.
How you’ll transform patient care:
- Provide care to ambulatory clients, as well as consultation services to primary care physicians.
- Participate in multidisciplinary treatment teams to ensure appropriate treatment and ongoing care.
- Provide psychiatric and pharmacological treatment.
- Have the ability and flexibility to grow your career in particular areas of interests.
- Contribute in Department of Psychiatry and hospital meetings/committees and activities as assigned by the Medical Director of Community Counseling Services and Medical Director of Behavioral Health Services.
- Contribute in the development, review and revision of departmental policies, procedures and standards of care in accordance with medical staff bylaws, rules and regulations and external regulatory/professional agencies.
- Participate in Achieving Excellence initiatives.
Who you are:
- You are a Board Certified or Board Eligible Psychiatrist and eligible for a Massachusetts Medical License.
- BC/BE in Psychiatry.
- Wanting to make a tremendous impact on your patient’s lives in a sick population but with strong resource support from a not-for-profit employer.
- Candidates interested and qualified to be a Medical Director may be considered for the position of Medical Director of the practice.
- Work/Life balance with a hybrid onsite and telehealth model.
- Generous appointment times with 90 minute intakes and 30 minute follow ups.
Work, Live, and Grow: We strive to maintain an inclusive work environment for all our employees. We offer a competitive salary with competitive benefits including health, dental, and vision insurance, and more.
Location: Community Counseling Services, 101 Main St, Medford, MA
How to apply:
You can submit an application via the apply button located at the top of the listing.
Should you have any questions regarding the position or any complications submitting an application with us, please feel free to reach out to Kathryn Kull, Senior Provider Recruiter, at Kathryn.Kull@tuftsmedicine.org.
Why Tufts Medicine:
Tufts Medical Center Community Care is a proud member of Tufts Medicine. Tufts Medicine brings together providers and organizations with a shared vision of high-quality care delivered in the setting that serves our patients best. Tufts Medicine brings together exceptional, value-driven providers who are setting a new standard for health care in Massachusetts. Our distributed academic model and highly inclusive culture promotes an evolving health system while providing frictionless care to our patients. Simply stated, Tufts Medicine takes pride in providing the tools and technology it takes for our care teams to provide an unmatched experience.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Social Responsibility: We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creative an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our patients. We warmly welcome all candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, and personality.