Tufts Medical Center Physicians Organization
Hiring Department: Internal Medicine
Job Type: Full Time
Tufts Medical Center Primary Care is seeking a full-time Physician Assistant to join our Primary Care team in Quincy, MA. We are a patient-centered organization looking to grow our practice with team players dedicated to providing meaningful patient care. This opportunity is ideal for those who are looking to advance their careers and make a meaningful impact.
· Our growing practice includes 6+ physicians and 2+PAs with strong collaboration and support.
· Each PA extends access for our PCP panels-seeing annual visits, sick-visits, follow-up and telehealth.
· Schedule is typically Monday-Friday 8am-5pm with 28 clinical hours (7 four-hour sessions) and 12 administrative hours (3 four-hour sessions).
· PAs do not take call but do help with supporting MD vacation/sick coverage during work hours and have extra administrative time to accomplish this.
· PAs are encouraged to help develop and provide leadership for passion projects for the practice (I.e. Quality Metrics, diabetes education, hypertension clinics, etc.).
· We have a thoughtful onboarding process and ongoing mentorship to help you become an integral member of our team.
Why join our team:
At Tufts Medical Center Primary Care, we strive to be a people-focused organization. We provide high quality care and are committed to fostering a work environment that is in-tune with the desires of a modern workforce.
The Quincy Physician Assistant will have the support of both experienced and knowledgeable colleagues that foster a team approach. Comprehensive support is in place with support staff including nursing, behavioral health, pharmacy, medical assistants, phlebotomy, and an experienced Practice Manager.
Join a clinically renowned system devoted to delivering high quality care efficiently to patients. We encourage and support each provider to pursue their clinical and educational interests.
Join Tufts Medical Center in our mission to heal, to comfort, to teach, to learn and to seek knowledge to promote health and prevent disease.
How you’ll transform patient care:
- You’ll develop longitudinal relationships with your patients. Our practice’s origins go back decades, some of our patients have been in our practice for 30 years.
- You’ll meet your patient’s needs with same day or routinely scheduled appointments.
- You’ll be a valuable member of the care team alongside physician and physician assistant colleagues, medical assistants, a dedicated LICSW and triage nurse.
- You’ll be proactive in your care approach with preventative medicine.
- You’ll grow as a clinician as you learn from new colleagues.
- You’ll provide service and people-focused support to meet the needs of our community of patients.
- You’ll join and contribute to a work environment that is in-tune with the desires of a modern workforce.
- You’ll embrace one of our most fundamental values of active engagement within our communities, bringing the strength of academic and community care.
- You’ll join an organization built on collaborative practices and community.
- You’ll have opportunities for leadership within our high performing Quincy practice and growing Tufts Medicine Network.
Who you are:
- Graduate of an accredited and/or approved physician assistant program.
- Current license as a Physician Assistant in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
- Current certification in CPR required.
- This position will be for an exceptional candidate whether a new grad or with experience in Primary Care as a PA-C
- A team player who is excited to work cooperatively with a wide range of stakeholders and disciplines to champion world class patient satisfaction and support.
Work, Live, and Grow: As an employee of Tufts Medical Center Physician Organization you will receive:
- Guaranteed Base Salary
- Substantive 401A retirement plan
- CME Funds and Time Away
- Generous Vacation and Holiday Policy
- Robust Benefits Package
Location: Tufts Medical Center Primary Care – 1690 Crown Colony Place, Quincy, MA
· 0.8 miles from the “T” Red Line Quincy Adams station
· Less than 10 miles from Boston
How to apply: You can apply via the apply button located at the top of this listing. Should you have any questions regarding the position or any complications submitting an application with us, please feel free to reach out to Ian McCarthy, Senior Provider Recruiter at Ian.McCarthy@tuftsmedicine.org.
Why Tufts Medicine:
Tufts Medicine believes in providing unparalleled healthcare for the Commonwealth community. Through our integrated network of physicians, we are able to give our patients optimal care near home, without unnecessary travel. Attainable, accessible, and amazing services provided to our patients by our team of dedicated healthcare professionals. Be a part of not just a network of providers but a community that cares for our patients at the highest levels. Come see the difference we’re making at Tufts Medicine for our neighbors and each other.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Social Responsibility: We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creative an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome all candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, and personality.