Tufts Department of Medicine
Hiring Department: Pulmonary & Critical Care Medicine
Job Type: Full Time
Tufts Medical Center Community Care is currently seeking a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant in Pulmonary Medicine to join our growing team of collaborative providers full time or part time in Melrose, MA.
Why join our team:
Collaborative. Community minded. Committed to you.
Join Tufts Medical Center Community Care – and our more than 125 providers offering primary care and specialty services. As a proud member of Tufts Medicine, we elevate the value of health care for patients by focusing on quality and service – by delivering robust support for our physicians. We want you to have everything you need to excel and grow. That’s why we offer a comprehensive onboarding program, supportive administrative services, flexible scheduling, and more. We emphasize work/life balance for all providers and employees, because quality of life is critical to delivering quality care.
Tufts MC Community Care is affiliated with MelroseWakefield Hospital and Lawrence Memorial Hospital of Medford, with access to specialists at Tufts Medical Center for highly specialized care.
How you’ll transform patient care:
- Develop longitudinal relationships with your patients
- Work cross-functionally with various members of our community and stake holders
- Collaborate with a gifted team of physician and nurse practitioner colleagues
- Use fully integrated EMR with Dragon dictation available
- Focus on quality and coordination of care, not just productivity
- You’ll join and contribute to a work environment that is flexible and in-tune with the desires of a modern workforce that values work/life balance
- Embrace one of our most fundamental values of active engagement within our communities, bringing the strength of academic and community care
- Join an organization built on collaborative practices and community
Who you are:
- Graduate of an accredited and/or approved Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant program
- Current license as a Registered Nurse and Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- Prior experience in pulmonary medicine
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, minimum of 24 hours per week required
- Current certification in CPR required
- A team player who is excited to work cooperatively with a wide range of stakeholders and disciplines to champions world class patient satisfaction and support
Work, Live, and Grow: We strive to maintain an inclusive work environment for all our employees. We offer a competitive salary with competitive benefits including health, dental, and vision insurance, and more.
- CME support – yearly reimbursement plus free CME credits offered within our system annually
- Full malpractice coverage from the day you start, including tail coverage
- Full-time equivalency receives 33 days of PTO annually
Location: 585 Lebanon St, Melrose, MA
How to apply: You can apply via the apply button located at the top of this listing. Please be sure to include a confidential CV and cover letter with your application. Should you have any questions regarding the position please feel free to reach out to Ian McCarthy, Senior Provider Recruiter at Ian.McCarthy@tuftsmedicine.org.
Why Tufts Medicine:
At Tufts Medicine, we bring together exceptional, value-driven providers who are setting a new standard for health care in Massachusetts. Our distributed academic model and highly inclusive culture promotes an evolving health system while providing frictionless care to our patients. Simply stated, Tufts Medicine takes pride in providing the tools and technology it takes for our care teams to provide an unmatched experience.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Social Responsibility: We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creative an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome all candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, and personality.