Melrose Wakefield Healthcare
Hiring Department: Rheumatology
Job Type: Full Time
The Rheumatology team at Tufts Medical Center Community Care is seeking a FT Rheumatologist to join our team caring for patients of all ages in Reading, MA.
How you’ll transform patient care:
- You’ll be a valuable member of the care team alongside two experienced physicians
- You’ll grow as a clinician as you learn from new colleagues
- You’ll join and contribute to a work environment that is flexible and in-tune with the desires of a modern workforce that values work/life balance
- You’ll work cross-functionally with various members of our community and stake holders
- You’ll embrace one of our most fundamental values of active engagement within our communities, bringing the strength of academic and community care
- You’ll join an organization built on collaborative practices and community
Who you are:
- A passion for providing Rheumatology care to patients of all ages
- Energized by caring for multigenerational families
- A team player who is excited to work cooperatively with a wide range of stakeholders and disciplines to champions world class patient satisfaction and support
- Current medical license in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts preferred =
Location: Tufts Medical Center Community Care Rheumatology, 30 New Crossing Road, Reading, MA 01876
How to apply: You can submit an application via the apply button located at the top of the listing.
Should you have any questions regarding the position or any complications submitting an application with us, please feel free to reach out to Jillian Greenberg, Sr. Provider Recruiter, at email@example.com.
Work, Live, and Grow: We strive to maintain an inclusive work environment for all our employees. We offer a competitive salary with competitive benefits including health, dental, and vision insurance, and more.
Why Tufts Medicine: Tufts Medicine is elevating the careers of its physicians every day. Through our academic-based models, you’ll not only be evolving healthcare for your patients, but will consistently be provided the space to grow and learn. Tufts Medicine believes in promoting an inclusive culture, utilizing all the many strengths through the different backgrounds of our team members. Cultivate a career experience like no other, while being part of a network of individuals who truly care about collaboration, education, and innovation. Join the Tufts Medicine network and see how together, we can transform medicine and healthcare for Massachusetts.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Social Responsibility: We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creative an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our patients. We warmly welcome all candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, and personality.