Circle Health - Lowell General Hospital
Hiring Department: Urgent Care
Job Type: Full Time
Tufts Medicine Lowell General Hospital Urgent Care is seeking a per diem Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant to join the team at our locations across the Merrimack Valley.
Why join our team:
Collaborative. Community-minded. Committed to you.
At Tufts Medicine Lowell General Hospital Urgent Care, our goal is to provide the Merrimack Valley and surrounding communities with quality urgent care services. Our team of board-certified ED physicians and advanced practice providers specialize in emergency and urgent care services.
Tufts Medicine Lowell General Hospital Urgent Care is committed to serving as a community resource and our team provides vaccinations, travel medicine, and occupational medicine in addition to our core urgent care services.
How you’ll transform patient care:
- Identify patient’s illness or injury to provide medical diagnoses
- Champion patient-centered care by developing longitudinal relationships with your patients
- Prepare patients for return to work after illness or injury
- Being a pivotal voice in the future of this facility and its patient care
Who you are:
- Graduate of an accredited and/or approved Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant program
- Current license as a Registered Nurse and Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- A minimum of two years’ experience in advanced practice
- Ability to work a flexible schedule and rotate between locations
- Current certification in CPR required
- A team player who is excited to work cooperatively with a wide range of stakeholders and disciplines to champions world class patient satisfaction and support
Our Locations Include:
198 Littleton Road, Westford, MA, 01886
199 Boston Road, North Billerica, MA 01862
9 Loon Hill Road, Dracut, MA 01826
1574 Main Street, Tewksbury, MA 01876
How to apply: You can submit an application via the apply button located at the top of the listing. Should you have any questions regarding the position or any complications submitting an application with us, please feel free to reach out to Ian McCarthy, Senior Provider Recruiter, at Ian.McCarthy@tuftsmedicine.org.
Why Tufts Medicine: Transforming medicine and elevating patient care is at the core of everything we do at Tufts Medicine. Our clinical staff is comprised of dedicated medical professionals, looking to make a difference in the communities they serve. We want our patients to feel at ease knowing they aren’t just a case or a number, but a valued member of the Tufts Medicine family. Together we’re helping those in need, through comprehensive care that every community deserves. Come be a part of the Tufts Medicine family transcending healthcare for all.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Social Responsibility: We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creative an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our patients. We warmly welcome all candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, and personality.