Tufts Department of Surgery
Hiring Department: Urology
Job Type: Full Time
The Department of Urology at Tufts Medical Center is expanding to cover our affiliate partner at MelroseWakefield Healthcare. We seek a full time Urologist for our opportunity in Melrose, Massachusetts with a tie back to our main campus in Boston, Massachusetts. An ideal candidate will posses experience/interests in impotence and female urology.
Why join our team:
We are creating a distributed academic care model amongst the Tufts Medicine Health System to best serve our patients in environments that are most comfortable to them. Our system aims to bring frictionless care to our patients so they can best seek the care they need across our network.
You will work within a well-known, full service community hospital just north of Boston with the ability to bring more complex cases to Boston if needed. Both sites are supported with DaVinci XI robots and training modules.
How you’ll transform patient care:
· You’ll provide general urology care in a busy community setting at Melrose Wakefield as well as tertiary level care at Tufts medical Center.
· You’ll collaborate and partner with urology colleagues at Tufts Medical Center in Boston
· You’ll work 2 days a week in clinic and 2 days a week in OR
· You’ll have access to the state-of-the-art Da Vinci robot for high end urology cases.
· You’ll have opportunities available for teaching, with academic appointment through Tufts university.
· You’ll embrace one of our most fundamental values of active engagement within our communities, bringing the strength of academic and community care
· You’ll join an organization built on collaborative practices and patient driven care.
Who you are:
· Board Certified in Urology
· Experience or interest in impotence and female urology
· Passionate and interested in building a busy clinical practice with an interest in teaching.
· Ability to obtain a Massachusetts medical license
Work, Live, and Grow: As an employee of Tufts Medical Center Physician Organization you will receive:
· Guaranteed Base Salary
· Substantive 401A retirement plan
· CME Funds and Time Away
· Generous Vacation and Holiday Policy
· Robust Benefits Package
Location: Boston, MA / Melrose, MA (OR) / Woburn, MA (clinic)
How to apply: You can apply for this position via this link. Please be sure to include a confidential CV and cover letter with your application.
Should you have any questions regarding the position or any complications applying with us, please feel free to reach out to Ryan Scerra, Senior Physician Recruiter at Ryan.Scerra@tuftsmedicine.org
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Social Responsibility: We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creative an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our patients. We warmly welcome all candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, and personality.